Plan Your Event
Situated in south Moorhead along the Red River of the North, the Trollwood Performing Arts School Center is an oasis in the city! The 38-acre park-like natural setting combined with the handcrafted stone and wood building and outdoor structures create an inviting, private domain for your next event. The Center is located at the end of 50th Avenue SW, west of Highway 75, in Moorhead, MN.
The Center’s indoor and outdoor spaces, rooms and shelters can accommodate gatherings for 2 to 2,000. Consider us for your corporate meeting, seminar, retreat, dinner, party, ceremony, community festival or performance.
Renter will be asked to sign an event contract and make payment of 50% of estimated rental fee to reserve their desired event date. Remainder of fee is due prior to start of contracted event.
Additional responsibilities of renter includes:
- Liability Insurance
- Catering arrangements by licensed caterer
- All table linens (highly recommended)
- Temporary Event Liquor License from the City of Moorhead
- Liquor Service by licensed provider
- Security Guard Fee for the facility (this is in addition to the guard required by some liquor service providers) if alcohol is being served at your event.
Please read through the entire Event Rental Information Packet for full details regarding rates, caterers, event equipment available, all additional responsibilities, and decorating policies.
Downloadable Event Rental Information Guide PDF