Friday, May 19, 2017 for ArtSpark June, Mainstage Musical, Totally Trollwood Academy, Trollwood Academy, Trollwood Conservatory; Friday, June 9, 2017 for ArtSpark July and Totally Trollwood Musical. A $25 late fee will be assessed on all registrations received after these dates.
Registrations are entered on a first come, first served basis. Class and program sizes are limited, so sign up early to secure your spot. To register, complete the 2017 registration form and submit. Preliminary class schedules and program orientation materials will be mailed out to all registrants prior to appropriate program start date.
The Trollwood Performing Arts School summer session is an intense, immersion learning environment. Therefore, the following policies apply:
- All students enrolled in Totally Trollwood Academy, Trollwood Academy, Mainstage Musical, and Trollwood Conservatory Sessions must attend Orientation: Monday, June 5, 2017
- Students must attend each class period and each rehearsal in which they are enrolled.
- Trollwood classes and rehearsals begin promptly as stated at the dates and times indicated. Tardiness is not allowed. Report to all classes and rehearsals at the start of the period/session ready to participate.
- In the event of illness, please stay at home and recuperate. Notify Trollwood of your illness by calling (218) 477-6500 PRIOR to your scheduled program daily start time.
- All other absences must be reported to the Trollwood office by a parent/guardian PRIOR TO THE ABSENCE in order for it to be classified as “excused.” Please schedule all appointments (doctor, dental, etc.) at times when you are not enrolled in classes or rehearsal/construction.
- Two or more unexcused absences may warrant dismissal from Trollwood. More than 3 excused absenses could merit dismissal from the program, as well. If you have a conflict that would cause you to miss more than 3 days of classes or rehearsals, please contact the Program Coordinator to discuss options.
Trollwood Academy and Totally Trollwood Academy Course Drop/Adds:
Students may initiate a schedule change, and should obtain a drop/add form from the Trollwood Registrar. The completed form with instructor approval must be submitted to the Registrar no later than 4:30 pm, Monday, June 5. No class changes may be made after 4:30 pm, Monday, June 5, unless initiated by an instructor, with permission from the Program Coordinator.
All Trollwood students receive final grades and written evaluations for their participation in Trollwood classes and programs. Many students have used their Trollwood grade report for scholarship applications and for post-secondary enrollment opportunities.Trollwood instructors use a universal grading system to provide the fairest form of evaluation while creating a positive learning environment. Grades are based upon the student’s individual experience level, ability and growth, and on the following criteria: attendance, participation, cooperation, respect towards peers and teachers, skill development and willingness to learn/try new things.