Trollwood Performing Arts School has maintained a high standard of excellence in all its programs since 1978 as a result of the level of commitment to serve youth exhibited by the leaders of the organization. These Trollwood leaders are community members, educators, business owners, and parents dedicated to offering quality education opportunities to our youth through the arts. We thank them for their service.
Our heartfelt appreciation to the Fargo Board of Education and Fargo Public Schools leaders, for their support of our growth and development.
- Dr. Jeff Schatz, Superintendent
- Dr. Robert Grosz, Associate Superintendent
- Dr. Rachael Agre, Assistant Superintendent
- Broc Lietz, Business Manager
- AnnMarie Campbell, Executive Assistant
- Brittnee Nikle, Human Resources Director
- Jim Johnson, School Board President
- Rebecca Knutson, School Board Vice President
- Linda Boyd
- Dinah Goldenberg
- Brandi Aune
- Jennifer Benson
- David Paulson
- John Rodenbiker
- Kristi Ulrich
A special thank you to the Moorhead City Council for for their partnership in hosting the home of Trollwood Performing Arts School.
- Del Rae Williams, Mayor
- Mari Dailey
- Heidi Durand
- Brenda Elmer
- Steve Gehrtz
- Jim Haney
- Chuck Hendrickson
- Mike Hulett
- Nancy Otto
Special Thanks to Trollwood Performing Arts School Visionaries for their vision and persistence in guiding the organization from 1978-2009 on its successful and award-winning journey!
- Vicki Chepulis
- John Marks